Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Could someone tell me where the bright side went?

GRRRRR..... I am so mad right now. I guess this is a classic case of "that's what you get for complaining". Yesterday hubby called me at noon and told me that the foreman at his work told him he wasn't getting around fast enough (he's in a wheelchair!!), or getting enough work done (you can only grind metal so fast), so he had to go home "for another few weeks until he is walking around!"
***F-bomb alert***
What the FUCK is that about? That isn't what we were told! They knew he'd be in a wheelchair or using crutches for 12 to 16 weeks! And that was before the wound happened! It's only the 5th week! I don't know what we're going to do for money now! Damn, damn, damn.

Meme has to wait again, I guess... I'm too mother-fucking pissed.

2 comments:

Harmony said...

Holy Shit...that place pisses me the fuck off and I don't have to deal with them...wtf!!!! I would think that if they were in full agreement to work your hubby while going through the healing process, that they would work something out in regards to that. Maybe another talk with the boss is needed..WOW..what a roller coaster...SO sorry you have to deal with that. The more I hear about the people running that company the more I realize that your poor husband works with a bunch of idiots.

High Desert Diva said...

Don't know where your husband works...if it's union or not. But there should be some avenues to explore here. Local ADA chapter maybe? Ask your doctor, or a social worker at the hospital. Worker's rights and all that...