Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bzzzz bzzzz busy bee

Oh my gosh, I have been a most neglectful blogger. Harmony commented today, and I got it right when I was logging on to post! We are definately on the same wavelength! It's her son's birthday today, so stop by and give the kiddo some love!

First, I was going to ask a question about commenting. I don't know how bloggers usually respond to comments. Is it in the comment section? Or the next post? Or what? I've tried both, and neither one seems right.

Next, my hopes of owning my pink dream bicycle have been dashed. I did extensive research and many phone calls, finally ending up with the bike's manufacturer... only to be told that bike is discontinued! So I don't know, maybe one will show up on Ebay sometime, but not likely. My next goal is to get a pink Dyson vacuum. I have a fancy Kirby with all the bells and whistles, including the carpet cleaning system, but it is no longer suitable for my needs. Bummer too, because the thing cost over $1500.00 (hubby surprised me with it a few years ago). I am going to sell it, and use the money to buy a Dyson. I bet I'll still have to come up with some money on my own, though. There is no way I'll get even close to what that Kirby is worth. It's in great condition, too.

Got a good report (and the light at the end of the tunnel I was praying for) from the foot Dr. yesterday. He said I was doing a great job with the wound, and it was looking fantastic. He said we are definately over the hump with it's care, and hubby should be off antibiotics next week. He is going to take a culture of it one more time to be sure, though. He also told us that hubby could WALK on his foot in the boot a little, just steps here and there, and moving it around while he's sitting down. I was so happy!

Hubby's job continues to piss me off. The "friend" (boss) finally called last Thursday to see how he was doing, and hubby read him the riot act. Not in a mean way, just stating facts and basically asking him how he thought we were paying bills, etc. when he's been made to stay home. The guy said he didn't expect him to be Superman, just able to get around and be consistant, and that he could come back whenever he wanted. Hubby told him we'd borrowed money to get by until the first of the month, so he'd be back after that. Anyway, today I stopped by to get his check from the 1 1/2 days he worked, and hub's friend who takes him to the Dr. for me when I can't take that much time off work, said they told him that he can't go get him anymore. So the petty shit is starting already. What a bunch of stupid Jr. High crap.

I have been so caught up in everybody else's lives, that I have totally neglected myself. My car is running on fumes because I am too distracted to notice it was getting low. I have been out of my thyroid medication for 2 weeks- too busy. I missed my OB/GYN appt.- too busy. I'm so busy trying to do everything, that I'm not getting anything done. Does that make sense?? I'm tired and going through the worst PMS ever. I want to get awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......! At least my eyelid is just fluttering only occasionally now...LOL

1 comment:

Harmony said...

YAY!!! I knew you could do it. I am glad to hear that hubby's foot is on the up and up...I hope it will be soon less bothersome for him (and you). Hubby's work is really ticking me off too....I don't understand how they could be SO cold. I want a Dyson too...but I don't care what color it is...I just want Dyson LOL. Glad to hear your eye is taking it easy...I know how bothersome it can be...but still funny nonetheless.