Friday, September 19, 2008

Crushes

I've decided to list every crush (that I can remember) I've ever had in my life... but only people you may have heard of. I feel like it's just time for one of my silly posts... so here goes!

Andy Williams- I was very, very young.
Merrill Osmond
Tony DeFranco
Wolfie from the Groovy Ghoulies (cartoon)
Captain Kool from the Kroft Super Show
Quickdraw McGraw (cartoon)
Dan Haggarty (Grizzly Adams)
Kenny Rogers
Franco Harris (Running Back for the Steelers)
**all three previous guys had beards, and it was around the same time in my life... probably between 8 and 10 years old**
Danny White (Quarterback for the Cowboys)
Donny York (Sha-na-na)
Bill Murray (early SNL days)
John Taylor (Duran Duran)
Dean Butler (Almanzo Wilder from Little House on the Praire... I met him my Jr. year in High School and he was dreamy! Tall, gorgeous, a great hugger and smelled SO good... I was a goner)
Robert Smith (The Cure)
Nikki Sixx (Motley Crue)
Kurt Russell
Troy Aikman (Quarterback for the Cowboys)
Steve Young (Quarterback for the '49rs)
William Peterson (Gil Grissom from CSI)
Colin Farrell

And my current red-hot crush (pant pant pant)....
Luis Castillo!!! He's a Defensive Tackle for the Chargers and I've been into this guy since the first time I saw him, his rookie year. That was 2 years ago, and yes, he is (almost) young enough to be my son... but I DON'T CARE! He is gorgeous, sweet, intelligent, and a great player. I get weak in the knees just thinking about him! :)



4 comments:

Harmony said...

I have to say...the older I get the younger my crushes get..I wonder what that means...hmmm. I guess if I worked out more and lost weight I could be a cougar!
;-)

Cary McNeal said...

You have a thing for QBs, I see. No Brett Favre? Steve Young? Randall Cunningham?

Great list.

Michelle said...

Thanks Cary. Yeah, I listed Steve Young. He's still cute!
I did forget Michael McDonald from the "beard-loving" period, though.

Michelle said...

Me too Harmony! Rrraaawwrrrr!