Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I found my dream horse today.

In case I never mentioned it before, I am horse-crazy and have always wanted a Palomino. I thought I wanted an Arabian, but today I found the most gorgeous and reportedly sweet Palomino Tennessee Walking Horse!
I don't know a thing about that specific breed, but I read many owners' updates on horses they bought from this particular ranch, and they seem to be an amazing horse to own. The ranch's website is Cloud9Walkers.com and they really seem to take pride in raising and training their horses to be pretty darn close to perfect!
Isn't that funny that I'd be looking at horses at a time in my life that I don't have money or room for one? And isn't it sad that I found the horse I would adore for the rest of my life? Sigh.... it's just like that darn pink bike all over again, only a million times worse!

No comments: