Friday, June 25, 2010

I really need to get a grip and start writing in here. Actually the main reason is because my iron deficiency anemia is back with a vengeance and I am so dang exhausted all the time, all I can do is get through the day at work and then go home and collapse. I don't even have the energy to talk on the phone! Anyway, I am getting iron infusions again and hopefully will feel better soon. Thank God for my Native American health benefits, I always said that I'd never use them until I needed to...and when I got laid off a year and a half ago, I lost my insurance which was paying for my iron treatments at that time. So now I'm going to an Indian hospital nearby and they are helping me. :-)
So far the new living situation is not horrific, but not great either. I just really want MIL and SD to go away. MIL is not so bad when SD isn't around, which is hardly ever...so if it was just me, hubby and MIL, I think it would be ok. BUT MIL is so obsessed with SD and her son that it's just stress and drama 24/7 pretty much. I'm glad to be at work most of the time, and the rest of the time I'm trying to sleep, so I don't have to deal with it much. I feel so sorry for my hubby, dealing with these two lunatics and not getting to spend much time with me. SD and her son have been gone since Saturday, and it's been wonderful...they are coming back this Sunday or Monday and I wish they'd just stay there, of course. I miss my grandson, but not enough to want SD back! I'd love just being a 'normal' grandparent to him and see him often, without the stress of him living with us. Is that a terrible thing to say?? Actually, I'd be great with him living with us without SD and MIL...I'd finally have the son I always wanted to have with my hubby. Everyone thinks he is ours when we're out with him anyway...he looks just like my hubby. He's a gorgeous little boy. Huge blue eyes with lashes that brush his cheeks. Oh well.
I really like our new house, I'm hoping to find work somewhere that pays more than I'm making now so we can stay there, should MIL and/or SD leave (which is what I want). I'd love to be able to buy the house, but I don't see how that could happen. Right now it's nice to be able to call the owner if something goes wrong and get it fixed! LOL
Anyway, here's something I wanted to share with you...these are my two all-time favorite wild animals, and this picture just made me melt all over the floor. Enjoy!!
Click here!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey its audra. I don't blog much these days but you can add me on FB at audramurphy2003@hotmail.com