Thursday, July 24, 2008

OK, so it's not a giant step for mankind...

Tap,tap, is this thing working? (cue feedback...screeeeeeeee!!!)
Oh! Well hello. This is a very big day for me. After months of lurking around others' blogs and occasionally saying hello to my faves, I have decided to blast myself off into the blogosphere. I have a feeling, much like the first manned mission to the moon, that it will be filled with anxiety and near-fatal (kidding!) errors. Unlike that first trip to Mr. Moon, my launch will be met with much less fanfare. In fact, no one may know about it at all! That's ok though, this is going to be fun and theraputic for me... and if anyone else wants to take the ride, great! Hop on board...let's go!

4 comments:

Harmony said...

Why hello fellow blogger! (yeah...I thought that was a neat thing to say, but I now realize how cheesy it is)...I wandered on over from "A little mischeif". How exciting to be the first commentor on your first blog! I agree starting a blog is nerve racking...I was terrified, but I am starting to get used to it. I'll check back in for updates!

Michelle said...

Hi Harmony! Thank you!
I was so excited when I hit the 'publish' button that first day... like "here I am world!" LOL
What a total and happy surprise to find a comment when I checked in today! You seriously made my whole day!

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Hello! Welcome to the exciting world of blogging!

Michelle said...

Hi Manic!
I love your blog, you crack me up.